1. Where is CHORICHO delivered? We deliver throughout Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein. For desired orders abroad, please contact us first: email@example.com.
2. What are the delivery costs? We deliver free of charge to all recipients in Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein.
3. Is it possible to pick up the order? No, we only offer shipping in the online shop. You can buy CHORICHO at various points of sale. You can find an overview of the sales outlets under "Where to buy?
4. What is the shelf life of CHORICHO? In order to be able to offer the best quality products, the shelf life depends on the individual ingredients. As CHORICHO does not contain water, it can be stored unrefrigerated for several months before preparation. The exact shelf life is printed on the packaging. After preparation, CHORICHO should be stored in the refrigerator and consumed within 14 days. The consistency may vary slightly.
5. I received the wrong product, what should I do? Don't worry, we will always look for the best solution for you. Please contact us as soon as possible, you have one month to exchange the product for free.
6. How can I pay? We offer TWINT and invoice as payment options. To TWINT users: You have to choose the payment method "bank transfer" in the last step of the ordering process, then the phone number for TWINT will be displayed.
7. How can I use Choricho in everyday life? Choricho has a natural smoky flavour and is very suitable as a substitute for smoked meat.
8. How is choricho prepared? Small (85 g) Add 100 ml of water and 1 tablespoon of olive oil directly into the container with CHORICHO and mix until a spreadable mass is formed. Yields approx. 185 g. Large (125 g) Add 150 ml water and 2 tablespoons olive oil directly into the container with CHORICHO and mix until a spreadable mass is formed. Yields approx. 275 g.